These are my links from around the web for 16th January from 10:49 to 16:46:
- NASA Mars Curiosity Set for The Big Drill – “One of the rover’s tasks during its two-year mission is to determine whether Mars is, or ever was, habitable.”
Considering the earth is 4.54 billion years old, working out whether Mars was ever inhabitable is a pretty big task!
- Social Networking Sites To Cooperate With Government On Complaint Handling | Prime Minister of Australia – “It is never acceptable to be harassed or bullied online”
Stating the obvious – it is never acceptable to be harassed or bullied.
- Gun control could help the fight against homegrown terrorism – “The gun control debate is not just important in the context of school shootings but is also relevant to all forms of mass casualty attacks, including those that are religiously or ideologically inspired”
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Review – The wireless scanning is a feature I’d love too in a portable scanner. If I didn’t have a ScanSnap S1500, I’d buy one of these today…
- Quickly Multiply Big Numbers The Japanese Way | Lifehacker Australia – This is pretty cool. A visual way of performing multiplications.