These are links I’ve gathered from my wanderings around the web for 23rd January
- Android malware potentially stole up to 450,000 pieces of personal data: Symantec – Android.Exprespam, Android Express’s Play, security, Android, malware – Computerworld – #Android #malware potentially stole up to 450,000 pieces of personal data: Symantec http://t.co/cgYmqPqV
- The ATO uses six staff for social media – five lessons you can learn from the taxman’s online strategy – The ATO uses six staff for social media – five lessons you can learn from the taxman’s online strategy http://t.co/4iM5M3j6
- UnMarketing » Blog Archive » The Best Time To Never Send Email – "The best way to get your email opened is to write content worthy of being opened."
- Never Dine Alone Again With The Anti-Loneliness Bowl – Having lived in Japan, I know that Japanese are comfortable eating alone at restaurants. I can imagine this type of accessory as being a way to keep such diners occupied.
- Climate of doubt: what Australians think about climate change "A recent survey by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, reveals that in 2007–08, 73% of Australians stated that they were concerned about climate change, but by 2011–12 this had fallen to 57%.“
- ‘Idiot factor’ drives gun crime ''It appears to have become more acceptable to use a gun to settle a
difference rather than, say, physical force or a punch.''
- Game boss suspended over illegal hunt claim THE state government's plan to allow hunting in national parks is in
turmoil after the acting head of the Game Council was stood down on
- Going Paperless: Getting “9 Things” Done With Penultimate and Evernote Nice write up of one persons approach to productivity, and how he uses Penultimate and Evernote