These are my Around the Web links for March 19th from 09:01 to 10:18:
- Open current Safari tab in Chrome – Improved – Share your Workflows – Alfred App Community Forum – Another simple workflow automation, with a great @AlfredApp workflow to open the current Safari tab in Chrome (or vice versa).
- Choosy – A smarter default browser for Mac OS X – Another great utility for simple automation. Since I've been on my De-Google-ficaton kick (http://djp.me/degoog) I now use Safari as my main browser, Opera as my back up, Chrome for Google (including Google+ and YouTube) and a standalone Fluid browser for Facebook. Google and Facebook can collect whatever data they like from those browsers—I don't really use them for anything else.
- Keyboard Maestro 6.3.2: Work Faster with Macros for Mac OS X – I'm becoming a big fan of @keyboardmaestro. I've been a Mac automation enthusiast for some time, and love apps like Alfred, TextExpander, Hazel and 1Password for their automation power.
- Automatically Copy Files To A Flash Drive Using Keyboard Maestro — KatieFloyd.me – A great rundown by @katiefloyd on using Keyboard Maestro to automatically copy files to a USB drive whenever it is plugged in.
- Integrating Alfred & Keyboard Maestro – Ian Sinnott – An interesting approach to going Mouseless using Alfred and Keyboard Maestro. I like it!