I get some questions regarding my photographic gear. Here’s what I am currently using:
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 micro 4/3 camera1
- Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f1.7 lens
- Panasonic Lumix G 7–14mm f1.4 lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12–40mm f2.8 Pro lens
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35–100mm f4.0–5.6 lens
- Lee Filters Seven5 filter system
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack (20l)
- Peak Design Everyday Sling (10l)
- A bunch of other Peak Design straps and clips
I have been progressively moving to the smaller, lighter and more flexible micro 4/3s format over the past few years. I’m excited about the flexibility offered by this balanced and light format. Prior to the move to this format I was using the Nikon D200 system, particularly for my underwater images.
For post processing, I previously used Apple Aperture 3.5 for digital asset management (DAM), but am currently using Adobe Lightroom while experimenting with On1 Photo RAW for my future DAM needs. For editing I currently love MacPhun’s Luminar, but also use Pixelmator, On1 Photo RAW and Photoshop.